How to cut and paste files or folders on Mac
Mac users should have to know how to cut and paste files on Mac because it is totally different from the Windows machines.
It is not so complicated that it can not be learned. We would like to show the method of it. There are two ways to do this; cutting and pasting files on Mac with keyboard shortcuts and cutting and pasting files to folders on Mac with menu options. All you need to do is follow our instructions to learn it.
Cutting and pasting files on Mac with keyboard shortcuts:
1. Firstly, you have to select the files or whatever you want to copy.
2. Secondly, you need to click Command+C to copy the files.
3. Thirdly, you need to hit Command+Option+V to paste the files to the selected destination.
Cut and paste files on Mac with menu options:
1. To copy, you ought to select the files or documents you like to move in the finder and then pull down the edit menu and choose copy.
2. You should go to the location where you want to move your files or documents, press right, hold the option key on your keyboard and the paste item here.
The option will change to move items here. Click the move item here. It is done.